Wednesday 23 March 2011

Booktrust Best New Illustrators Award

Hiya,
Quick post here about the Booktrust Best New Illustrators Award which was announced last night.
Winners are here:
There's some good stuff there.
Illustrators whose work I've come across already are -
Claudia Boldt, who I met v briefly at LBF last year,
Chris Haughton, who does great stuff, lovely colours.
Viviane Schwartz, whose cat books are fab.
And Sara Ogilvie, and Kevin Waldron and Levi Pinfold.

But I must say I do think they are very well chosen cos I do rate all of them very highly, there's some really inspiring, marvellous work there.
Well done all :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Jon!
    Thanks for share with us! :-)))
    Great!
    I love the cute dog by Chris Haughton!!! Sooo cool! :-))))))
    Very cute illustrations-stories by Sara Ogilvie;
    The bears by Katie Cleminson!!!
    All I love!

    :-)))))

    ReplyDelete